28 Jan Quick Starting Your Crazy Kettle
Crazy Kettle offers many benefits to anyone who is looking for a way to cook while camping, tailgating or otherwise spending time outdoors. Not only is CrazyKettle easy to assemble, it also offers a large cooking surface and multiple temperature settings that allow you to cook a wide variety of foods. Furthermore, with its simple design that is meant to bring you the most convenience possible, CrazyKettle can be easily started up for use whenever you need it. In fact, these Quick Start directions will get you going with your CrazyKettle in no time at all!
- Step 1: Put together the three pieces of CrazyKettle stand.
- Step 2: Set the kettle on the stand.
- Step 3: Attach the propane.
- Step 4: While keeping your face away from the burner, turn the regulator on LOW so that the burner lights.
- Step 5: Add oil if needed for the food you are preparing.
- Step 6: Add the food and begin cooking, adjusting the temperature as necessary.
- Step 7: Once the food is done cooking, turn off the regulator and the propane bottle.
- Step 8: Let the CrazyKettle cool.
- Step 9: Drain grease from the CrazyKettle into an appropriate container.
- Step 10: Wipe and rinse the CrazyKettle with water.
- Step 11: Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the kettle.
- Step 12: Store your CrazyKettle in a safe space out of the elements.
It really is that simple to use the CrazyKettle! In fact, when cooking with this great kettle, your greatest difficulty will be deciding on the recipe that you wish to create. Regardless of the recipe that you choose, the CrazyKettle will be able to provide you with the temperature and cooking surface that you need to cook whatever you desire.